We hope that after viewing our website, you are now in a position to make a booking. To help us with the procedure we will require the following information from you
- Date/s and session times for your visit: if you have a specific date please book early to avoid disappointment. However, the more flexible you can be the more likely we will be able to meet your requirements.
- Group numbers – How many participants attending and age? Please bear in mind our instructor ratios. The closer to these ratios the more cost-effective the visit will be. Please note that some activities are not available to all ages so we will need the age of those attending.
- Aims and objectives of the visit & choice of activities? We need to know what you want the students to achieve. Aims such as working together as a team, increasing self confidence. It is helpful if you know which activities you would like in your programme.
- 10m Swimming ability All water activities require participants to be able to swim 10 metes. Please advise us of the number of non-swimmers at the time of booking as changes to programmes cannot always be accommodated at a later date.
- Do you want to run some or all of the activities after HOAC training? To help reduce the cost of your visit specific activities can be self run after a training session at the Centre.
Once you have the above information please contact the centre to check availability and book your visit. To avoid disappointment, we would advise early booking. Either email [email protected] or call 01895 824171.