The Centre runs five clubs to help our younger members continue and progress their sailing, windsurfing and sculling whilst having lots of supervised fun and games. For further information please contact the HOAC office.
The club fees per year are £72 plus annual membership for the following clubs:
- Laser Club: 13+ years, informal meetings throughout the year
- Windsurf Club: 8 +years and adults are included, NSSA Silver+ or adult RYA Level 1, Thursday evenings 6.00 – 8.30pm, 1 June – 31 August
The club fees per year are £78 plus annual membership for the following clubs:
- Tera Club: 8 – 12 years, NSSA Bronze+, Sunday afternoons 1.00pm – 4.00pm, 30 April – 8 October
- Pico Club: 11 – 14 years, Stage 2+, Sunday afternoons 1.00pm – 4.00pm, 30 April – 8 October
The fees per year are £87 summer (April- August), £87 winter (September – March), plus annual membership (includes British Rowing Silver Membership).
- Sculling Club: 11+ years, BR stage 1 or have attended a HOAC course, Saturday mornings, 10.00am – 12.00 noon.
Hillingdon Rowing Club (18+ years)
This club is open to all adults who want to come along and row (beginners through to experienced rowers). Saturday mornings 8.00am – 10.30am and Sunday mornings 10.00am – 12.00noon.
For further information visit the website www.hillingdonrowing.com or call Jon Neale on 07786661153 or email [email protected]
Queensmead Sailing Club
This is a friendly sailing club based at HOAC with a large membership. The fleet of good sailing dinghies are available, free of charge, to QSC members. Off-Base trips are organised. For further information visit the website: www.queensmeadsc.org.uk or contact Bert May on 0208 797 4542 (email: [email protected])
Hillingdon Junior Canoe Club (10 – 18 years)
This club is open to all young people who want to participate in paddlesport. They meet at HOAC on Saturday afternoons during the summer with pool sessions during the winter. For further information visit the website www.hjcc.org.uk or email Neil Wade at [email protected]
Harrow Angling Club
The club offers you excellent coarse fishing in and around the Colne Valley. For further information contact Paul Kemp-Thorne on 07725 338110 or email [email protected] or vist the website: www.harrowangling.co.uk