It is possible to use the Centre even if you are not a member. The forms must be completed and the appropriate fee paid to the Duty Officer in the Log Cabin. Day members under 14 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
If you want to use the Centre regularly then annual membership is the more cost-effective option. Annual Membership is available at the Centre or by filling in the Membership application form and posting it along with the appropriate payment to the Centre. HOAC’s year runs from 1st April – 31st March and fees are reduced by 50% after the 1st September.
Alternatively become a member through one of the HOAC Associated Clubs. This should be done directly through the club secretary. See Clubs at HOAC.
Annual membership application 2017 – download, complete and return with payment.
Benefits of Annual Membership
- Craft may be hired at the junior rate.
- Adults may bring one adult visitor at the junior day membership rate.
- Adults receive a discount on all Adult courses (not in conjunction with any other offer).
- All members receive a discount on many activities and sessions.
- Membership Upgrade (boat parking) is available exclusively to annual members.
|Under 18* / Full-time Student||£8.00||£36.00||£35.00|
|Adult – individual||£11.00||£84.00||£78.00|
- A family is defined as Parent(s) and children UNDER 18, or in full-time education at the same address.
- ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE REDUCED BY 50% FROM 1st SEPTEMBER.
- All members and guests must sign in before going on the lake.