- Do you have spare time?
- Would you like to help people?
- Do you want to meet new people?
- Would you like to learn something new or share your knowledge?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then come and volunteer at HOAC!
We are currently looking for:-
Volunteer helpers to work with our Challenger Club (Disabled and Special Needs Sailling & Watersports Club)
Challenger Club is run by volunteers, ranging from qualified RYA Senior Instructors to helpers with no sailing experience. We meet every Saturday 10am – 4pm from April to October. Training will be given to those who wish to volunteer and the RYA Disability Awareness Course is free of charge.*
We are sure you will have a fun and rewarding day working with out club. Key points below:
- No previous experience necessary.
- Next training session happening in April 2017.
- All volunteers who are 16 and over will be required to have completed a criminal record check.
For more information please email [email protected] or call 01895 824171
If you are under 16 then why not check out our Young Leaders pages.
*Free to those who sign up as volunteers.