AGM – 7th November
All members and friends of HOAC are invited to attend the annual general meeting of the Colne Valley Youth and Community Association. This will be held at Hillingdon Outdoor Activities Centre on Thursday 7th November at 8pm in the HOAC Lecture Room. Please note entrance will be via the side gates.
- Chairperson’s Annual Report for 2018/9.
- Principal’s Annual Report for 2019.
- Presentation of Audited Accounts 2018/19.
- Appointment of Auditor for CVY&CA.
- Election of members to the General Committee of the CVY&CA (5).
- AOB and date of next AGM.
- (Elected officers will meet briefly after the meeting to fix the year’s timetable of meetings).Friends are defined as those people who support the aims and objectives of the association, which are primarily to promote youth training and education in an outdoor environment. Any friend as defined above is eligible for committee membership except those who may have commercial interests that conflict with those of the association. The final arbiters are the Trustees.
Friends serving on the committee are expected to represent the interests of the Association as a whole and not any particular group. For the Committee to be most effective it is desirable that there is some continuity of members from one year to the next, and also that people with special skills to offer come forward. Nominations, with proposer and seconder should be sent to the HOAC office in advance of the meeting.
There are vacancies on the committee, if anyone wishes to stand
please contact the office.