Our AGM is scheduled for 25th November 2021 and will follow the same format as last year.
The HOAC committee and the trustees will meet remotely.
If members/friends of the centre would like to submit questions to be answered at the meeting please send them in advance to the office.
After the meeting has taken place we will post draft minutes here for you to view.
You will then be able to vote on the matters arising from the meeting, including agreeing the accounts and electing the committee. This will be posted on the website shortly after the meeting
Please view the HOAC Centre Report 2021
Please view the draft HOAC 2021 Accounts (V2)
• Chairperson’s Annual Report for 2021.
• Principal’s Annual Report for 2021.
• Presentation of Audited Accounts 2020/21.
• Appointment of Auditor for CVY&CA.
• Election of members to the General Committee of the CVY&CA (5).
• Questions for the meeting
• AOB and date of next AGM.
• (Elected officers will be contacted after the meeting to fix the year’s timetable of meetings).
Friends are defined as those people who support the aims and objectives of the association, which are primarily to promote youth training and education in an outdoor environment.
Any friend as defined above is eligible for committee membership except those who may have commercial interests that conflict with those of the association. The final arbiters are the Trustees.
Friends serving on the committee are expected to represent the interests of the Association as a whole and not any particular group. For the Committee to be most effective it is desirable that there is some continuity of members from one year to the next, and also that people with special skills to offer to come forward.
Nominations, with proposer and seconder should be sent to the HOAC office in advance of the meeting.