I had hoped that by now we would have been able to give you a positive update for next season.
Unfortunately we are still waiting to hear where we are going to be relocated to, the council are confident we will be operating in 2022 but other than that we do not have much of an update
We are poised to move and reset up our operations as soon as we can and hope you will continue to be patient and as soon as we have a positive update we will share it with all of you.
For those with boats still on the existing site, we have been keeping an eye on them; reattaching covers, draining puddles on covers and checking them after any windy days. If you do want to access them to check on them or move them please contact the office. Our phones are not permanently monitored so email is the best form of contact.
Our AGM was scheduled for this week, but has been postponed until the 25th November. This will be run similar to last season with a meeting of the trustees and committee, the accounts and centre report will be available before the meeting, and questions can be submitted to be answered at the meeting. voting will take place via an online poll after the meeting. More details to follow shortly